Thursday, May 22, 2014

AND a snail-mail too! With MORE photos!

(Note from Mom: After getting the awesome emails with photos, we got more in the mail! I will have to scold Sister Hallett for FOLDING the photos to fit them in a small envelope, but I was super happy to get them! Sorry for the quality- these are pictures of the pictures, my scanner is on strike! Sister Hallett's notes from the back of photos included.) 


I'm Official!

The Temple from my bathroom window. No zoom used. It is so pretty on the outside, I can't wait to go inside! I am so grateful for the Temples in the world today and that our family is sealed in the temple for eternity. I love you all so much!


Really though- the Mississippi is so Pretty!

BLOOMERS! Pioneer Clothes are better than church clothes.
TRUTH-FACT.



No comments:

Post a Comment