Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Beginning of The End

And then there were 2...

My dearest Family and Friends,
This MIGHT be the last email I get to send as there is just two weeks and a day left to my mission. That said-- I want to let you all know this: I love this gospel. I am SO grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve here in Nauvoo. I was thinking about it the other night as I was sitting with a woman whom I met (and gave a referral card to who is now taking the discussions in Chicago!) in the Visitors Center. We were watching the pageant and I was watching her feel "like [she] was in a big hug." and thinking how much I have changed in the last 3.5 months. And how I had no idea in that info meeting in the Logan Institute (thanks again, Becca!) or in that call back or even on the plane, how much this summer would impact me for the rest of my life. My testimony of this wonderful gospel-- of the Plan of Salvation, of The Prophet Joseph Smith and The Book of Mormon-- all have grown so incredibly much. I know it is true. 
Thank you all so much for your support of my time here, even when it was hard, I felt your love and prayers. 
I love you all!
See you soon!
Sister Hallett




1 comment: