Sunday, June 29, 2014

Short Email...

...Long week.

Sometimes, when you feel overwhelmed with your daily expanding job, you  pray that Heavenly Father will send you heavenly help...
And then He sends you a new Tech Elder.
Yep! We got a new Yippum. (YPM,) His name is Elder Nelson, and he was one of the original ones that was supposed to come out with me. He is awesome and we get along really well. (Though he does make fun of my vegetarian food.)
Oh yeah! I started doing 2/3 Vegetarian. Basically it just means I only eat meat for our community lunch.
Um... Commemoration for The Martyrdom was amazing. But I'll have to tell you all more about that when I have more time.

I love you all.
The Church is True.
The Prophet Knows the way- no matter what popular opinion or man may say.

Sister Hallett

2 comments:

  1. I always loved the saying..."When the prophet speaks, debate ends". If you think about it, it makes sense since he speaks for the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippum....can't wait to share in the wonderful spirit

    ReplyDelete